What's new

Air suspension Not in customer mode

Jag

Member Number
Loc
Commieland
2012 LR4. Any ideas for a fix besides taking it to a dealer?

52CC4DF8-F888-4F8A-BD4E-ED128B184671.jpeg

I somehow managed to put it in this mode while trying to diagnose the air bags not coming up using a bluetooth autel dongel and Diag-Europe app but nothing on the app will revert it. Id like to avoid paying AE $230 for an easy button push on my laptop but if thats what it takes I guess ill bow down.

I really want to like this Suv but Land rover stereotypes are proving to be very accurate.

kind of odd but VCI has a main app I didnt have. I guess the diag europe app is just the add on.

Just to close this out,

I Downloaded maxiap200 and all the controls were there to do everything. It was in build mode somehow from the other app, a couple clicks and it was back to normal.

The actual problem seemed to be the dessicant was plugged up and not allowing air through. I took it all out to test it and it aired right up. Ill need to research if I can just buy the desiccant or if I have to buy the whole compressor setup but its riding better then it ever has now so I may just leave like it is.

Is the dessicant purple beads? Bake it in the oven until they're blue. Or buy an air dryer from harbor freight and dump the beads out of it.

Is the dessicant purple beads? Bake it in the oven until they're blue. Or buy an air dryer from harbor freight and dump the beads out of it.
They were white but had alot that were dark yellowish brown, i assume rust. Maybe minor iron shavings from the compressor.

Fukk that stupid shit.
Oh wait what's their catch phrase again?

Fukk that stupid shit.
Oh wait what's their catch phrase again?
If its not leaking oil its out?

Ive never been a Rover fan and there always seems to be something new wrong with it but I got to admit its fun and different so its grown on me.

Those upfitt rigs are "kinda cool" , it's just tough to have Bullitt Proof AND functionality :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh