What's new

CA 70s-93 dodge kingpin d60 housing only

Sluggy

Drives by braille
Member Number
Loc
Bay Area
Basically have a bent housing and want to put all the guts in another good empty housing.

Yes I know I could possibly straighten it out or build something out of a rear housing but I just need a bare GOOD condition front housing with carrier bearing caps.

Located in the bay area, willing to make the trek for the right price or send friends that might live closer to you.

Jimbo

I feel like im letting you down.

I can find everything but a dodge kp housing.
Found a few completes and plenty of the other housing.

Lol I asked you direct before this but I do appreciate it. Maybe you can find me a nice 427 TD to build?

Havent seen any lately but i had my eye on a couple in the oroville area earlier this year.

Wtf you gona do with a 540 in them lil yota things? One bad clutch dump and your frames will buckle, shear the shafts, and leafs will all got S shaped.

Havent seen any lately but i had my eye on a couple in the oroville area earlier this year.

Wtf you gona do with a 540 in them lil yota things? One bad clutch dump and your frames will buckle, shear the shafts, and leafs will all got S shaped.

Picked up a 76 k10 step side, figured I needed a full size project.

Did spy this though

Ive also found several running trucks that wont smog for $2-3k

Screenshot_20231226-121055_Facebook.jpg

May check Ramchargercentral.com, it's still got some traffic as VS hasn't completely killed that one yet. Be very careful you don't end up with a D61 if you do find a bare housing.

Any reason you cant use a Chevy housing? Spring width just slightly different (1/2" if I recall), uses 5/8" studs versus 9/16 at the diff side of the passenger pad, and 1 dodge inner shaft is the same. Would essentially just need 1 inner(cant remember off top of head which side it is), and maybe some different shock mounts if using a factory setup. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Long story short, buddy has a bent dodge housing and a good compete Chevy as well. Told me if I can get him a just a good bare housing for his ram charger, he'd give me the gm one for my square body.

You can have my 90s dodge 60 center section for free if you press my tubes out :homer:

Top Back Refresh